Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 04-26-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
yahoobye

yahoobye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I don't have a Vbuzzer number. All I have is a Vbuzzer username / password. If you know of a way that I can call my Vbuzzer account using a username (all letters / no digits) through a SipBroker access number, please provide the details and I'll give it a try.

Ron
Log in to your vbuzzer account, there is link called Vbuzzer Internal Number, subscribe and get Vbuzzer Internal Number and then you can call *452VbuzzerInternalNumber via Sipbroker access number. This is new feature from vbuzzer I just found out yesterday.

Ron, do you mind I send you private message for my acccount to check what's the problem? Thanks.
yahoobye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoobye View Post
Log in to your vbuzzer account, there is link called Vbuzzer Internal Number, subscribe and get Vbuzzer Internal Number and then you can call *452VbuzzerInternalNumber via Sipbroker access number. This is new feature from vbuzzer I just found out yesterday.

Ron, do you mind I send you private message for my acccount to check what's the problem? Thanks.
I wasn't aware of the new internal number feature either, but just allocated one to my Vbuzzer account. Calling it via SipBroker (*452VbuzzerInternalNumber) rang my VoXaLot phone and everything was fine (two-way audio, etc.). I don't see any problems with my Vbuzzer + VoXaLot arrangement.

You're welcome to send me a PM, but be aware that I am not in a position to do any low-level testing or analysis of VoXaLot SIP transactions.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote