Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
Xtropy

Xtropy is on a distinguished road
Question E-mail Address Change Request

I signed up for a Premium account (Account: 655885) but it order to register, I needed to use my work e-mail address since @gmail.com & @hotmail.com accounts cannot be used. Unfortunately all my voicemails are being sent to my work e-mail address and I do not get them until I am at the office the next day. Is it possible to have my e-mail address changed to my @gmail.com address manually? I would prefer not to post my personal addresses in a public forum, please advise the best way to proceed...

Thanks,

Brad
Xtropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011, 10:54 PM   #2
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Does your work email support any kind of rules, such that you can set up a forwarding rule to forward Voxalot email to your gmail account?

Alternately, do you have pop access to your work email?

Of course you can always access Voicemail messages by dialing 500# or *500#, followed by the voicemail 4 digit password.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Xtropy

Xtropy is on a distinguished road

I work for a large security organization that doesn't allow mail forwarding to external domains. I would also prefer to keep my work and personal life separate...

All I really wanted to get was e-mail to show up on my iPhone when I got a voicemail. Since GMail supports push mail via IMAP, this makes my GMail account a vital tool for my telephony use. I thought it would be a simple change that "someone" could do to my Voxalot account since I am a paid and validated member. Since this seems to be an issue, I just signed up for another free e-mail service that Voxalot is not blocking and forwarding all e-mail from that account to my Gmail account. Seemed like an unnecessary step but there is always a way around restrictions like this. Thanks anyways...
Xtropy is offline   Reply With Quote