Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
justme

justme is on a distinguished road
Question Basics

I am looking for something very basic. Cant find it on the web.

1. I have PREMIUM voxalot acccount. I have regesterd sip.blueface.ie account to recive call on this account (through voxalot) Now here i can recive calls but i am unable to make out going calls. The set up is as follows sip registered and acitve.... I am also geting the echotest ok etc.

2. I am also hoping to recive incomming calls from my sipgate.co.uk account, havent got a clue how to do that....

CAN ANY ONE HELP, SEND ME LINK WITH INSTRUCTION, OR GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS, ON HOW TO DO THIS, I HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR A WHILE....

PLEASE HELP!
THANKS
justme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2007, 04:00 PM   #2

130166 is on a distinguished road

you have dialplanrules?
130166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2007, 05:38 PM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme View Post
I am looking for something very basic. Cant find it on the web.

1. I have PREMIUM voxalot acccount. I have regesterd sip.blueface.ie account to recive call on this account (through voxalot) Now here i can recive calls but i am unable to make out going calls. The set up is as follows sip registered and acitve.... I am also geting the echotest ok etc.

2. I am also hoping to recive incomming calls from my sipgate.co.uk account, havent got a clue how to do that....

CAN ANY ONE HELP, SEND ME LINK WITH INSTRUCTION, OR GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS, ON HOW TO DO THIS, I HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR A WHILE....

PLEASE HELP!
THANKS
Well, it's a matter of creating a DIAL Plan (under Smart Calls) that lets VoXalot know how to route the calls. Guide is here Setting up a Smart Call (Dial Plan) , but for getting started the Smart Call setup is pretty easy to follow....In essence VoXalot lets you create plans such that based on the way you dial the number a certain provider can handle the call.....

Now as for SipGate, it's a known problem that it has blocked VoXalot and a number of other hosted solutions

However, give a try at registering it at PBXes.com and then having it forwarded to VoXalot (you'll find that it sounds easier than it actually is....in any case give it a try and see where you get stuck...we'll take it from there)

There are some other places like Orbtalk.co.uk or VoipUser.org than can give you similar services like SipGate and work with VoXalot

Last edited by emoci; 09-19-2007 at 05:41 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 11:09 PM   #4
justme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 130166 View Post
you have dialplanrules?
It worked i am in buisness.....
Unread 09-22-2007, 11:10 PM   #5
justme

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Well, it's a matter of creating a DIAL Plan (under Smart Calls) that lets VoXalot know how to route the calls. Guide is here Setting up a Smart Call (Dial Plan) , but for getting started the Smart Call setup is pretty easy to follow....In essence VoXalot lets you create plans such that based on the way you dial the number a certain provider can handle the call.....

Now as for SipGate, it's a known problem that it has blocked VoXalot and a number of other hosted solutions

However, give a try at registering it at PBXes.com and then having it forwarded to VoXalot (you'll find that it sounds easier than it actually is....in any case give it a try and see where you get stuck...we'll take it from there)

There are some other places like Orbtalk.co.uk or VoipUser.org than can give you similar services like SipGate and work with VoXalot
thanks I am in buisness...... couldnt have done it without your support...