Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 08-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
goofert

goofert is on a distinguished road
Default Changing Dialplan has no effect

Hello guys,
A long time agoo, I've setup a dial plan in voxalot using 3 SIP accounts and this works fine. However, my credit with "voipcheap" was almost zero, and I had still plenty credit with "vyke". So, I only changed the entry in the dial plan for mobile calls from "voipcheap" to "vyke". The strange thing is, it had no effect at all, mobile calls are still forwarded to "voipcheap". Even when the SIP account is in the status inactive and not registered. I finally deactivated en unregistred all my 3 SIP accounts (after a while this status appeared in the provider list). Then I changed the dial plan rules to only use "vyke", and activated en registred only the "Vyke" SIP account. But the dial plan rules of the old original dial plan seems to be still active??? Using "Voipbuster" and "Voicheap" while not active nor registred???? After an our or so, this was still the case. My question, has anyone expirienced this or explain this to me.
goofert is offline   Reply With Quote