Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
viterico

viterico is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Problems with telsome (spanish sip provider) Request sent

From some time ago I have been suffering a continuous error in the registering of my telsome sip account.
The problems are the next:

When some time pass (normally it's one day) the state of my telsome account change from "registered" state to "Request sent" state. I know that more people had this problem with voxalot in the past, but never was resolved.

If I register this sip account in some ata adapter never have problems but if I register this account in Voxalot in one day , approximately ,have this "request sent" problem.
I have tried to study the problem and maybe can be hope because the "Register expire's time" of telsome is only 180 seconds and the systems of voxalot maybe try to register the account each more time. (300 second for example).
When this problem hope, I have to disable the account and able again. To prevent this I have to disable and enable the telsome account every day.
I know that this problem is very specific (because I have a premium account with another sip account without problems) but for me and much people in Spain would be a great help resolve it.

I beg the voxalot team for help me with this problem because I am developing a solution for a lot of little companies in Spain with this provider and Voxalot and until now was impossible.

Is there any solution for us? Can you reach any solution for this analysing the connections of this provider (telsome which sip server is voip3.telsome.com )

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English,

Kind regards,

Alain
viterico is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request sent, telsome