Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
twen

twen is on a distinguished road
Default EU server not reachable

Hello,

It seems today the eu server can't be contacted. My Linksys WRT54G2P can't connect to login server. However, when I'm changing to the us server, I get no issues.

Note that the last 4 days (from sunday), I could make call, but the caller couldn't hear me. I test using the echo test 600. I sometimes get my voice back, sometimes, not.
twen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hi Twen,

EU server is online and tests ok from here. Echo test is fine as well as outbound calls. We will perform more tests but so far things seem fine.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2007, 06:09 AM   #3
twen

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
EU server is online and tests ok from here. Echo test is fine as well as outbound calls. We will perform more tests but so far things seem fine.
Hello Martin,

After switching to the us server, I could make calls... But now (8 AM european time), I'm disconnected to it for 12 hours ("can't connect to login server").

However, I can now connect to the eu server again.

This is a strange behavior I'm experiencing.... I've some DNS problems for the last 3 weeks (even when using other DNS servers). This may be the real problem.

Thank you
Unread 07-19-2007, 06:48 AM   #4
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by twen View Post
This is a strange behavior I'm experiencing.... I've some DNS problems for the last 3 weeks (even when using other DNS servers). This may be the real problem.

Thank you
Sounds like a possibility. Have you tried entering just the IP address into the device and see how that goes?

This would at least confirm your DNS theory.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2007, 06:53 AM   #5
twen

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Sounds like a possibility. Have you tried entering just the IP address into the device and see how that goes?
Right But, no, I didn't, as I didn't no the IP address of the eu server I'll ping it and test the connexion with the returned IP. Keep you informed.