Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 01-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
tasmark

tasmark is on a distinguished road
Cool Re Registering

Hi Martin I forgot about my Tasmark reg but yes i still have a problem with not getting any incoming or out going calls
Thanks for your help
tasmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2009, 04:09 AM   #2
tasmark

all i know is arent getting any support yet its been 2 days since my first contact and i have paid for something i cant use yet! up until this yr i have been very happy with voxolot but since this new rego i am not so sure! I will admit to some of the problem being my own for not keeping a eye on the rego expiry and Martin has responded a couple of times but as for today i cant seem to raise a response

Last edited by tasmark; 01-27-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Unread 01-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
tasmark

Cool Re Registering

Hi Since my registration ran out i have not been able to make any calls in or out through my voxalite account number 761661.
My Pap2t is telling me its all registered and things and line 2 is working fine.
I use Voxolot because i use multi voip providers. any thoughts on this problem???? i had no probs with calls until my registration had expired. I am wondering because i sorta changed plans if that could be the problem because last plan i had 3 sips registered this plan only allows 1.
Any help greatly appreciated
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #4
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

I noticed that you have 2 MyNetFone providers. However, only one is set to Register="Yes"

If I recall correctly, MNF requires SIP registration (i.e. SIP register="Yes"). This means that any calls that are using your "MNFneosaver" provider (the MNF with SIP register="No") *will* fail.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #5
tasmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
I noticed that you have 2 MyNetFone providers. However, only one is set to Register="Yes"

If I recall correctly, MNF requires SIP registration (i.e. SIP register="Yes"). This means that any calls that are using your "MNFneosaver" provider (the MNF with SIP register="No") *will* fail.
Thanks for that but i thought i could make out going calls regardless of registration
should i re register pennytel instead of mynetphone do you think?
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
tasmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post

Or maybe buy more sip registrations??
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #7
tasmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmark View Post
Or maybe buy more sip registrations??
Just registered Pennytel coz thats who i use for me mobile calls
but i cant figure all this stuff out all i want is what i had one fone to do all hence why i have the pap2t and use voxolot!
Unread 01-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #8
tasmark

Quote:
Just registered Pennytel coz thats who i use for me mobile calls
but i cant figure all this stuff out all i want is what i had one fone to do all hence why i have the pap2t and use voxolot!
Hey I got Pennytel working so i am assuming your right Martin re MNF sips needing to be registered
Unread 01-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #9
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Hey I got Pennytel working so i am assuming your right Martin re MNF sips needing to be registered
Yeah that's my understanding. MNF needs to be registered before you can make calls.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote