Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 06-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #11
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathiasx View Post
Hi Martin,

what about my problem to register with voip.ms???

Did you get my PM you asked for?

Mathias
I tried dialing your voip.ms number and got a 484 response. The calls are not getting to Voxalot.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #12
mathiasx

mathiasx is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Hi Martin,

that's the problem, call are not getting to Voxalot!!!!!

That's we I opened this Thread.

If you take a look at my voxalot account you see that voip.ms is registered and the calls to voip.ms are not getting to voxalot.
YES, that's my problem, since last saturday!!!
AND NOT ONLY MY PROBLEM.

So the question is WHY?

What can I or YOU do to solve that issue???

By the way..... why is there no really support for PAYING customer at voxalot???
I have to wait days to get an answer like this

If you want i can send you a phone number of the voip.ms support so you can talk directly to the tech guys at voip.ms.

Regards,
Mathias
mathiasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #13
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

The 484 response is coming from voip.ms

I can not debug on the Voxalot side when the inbound calls are not reaching our server.

Unread 06-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #14
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Martin,

that's the problem, call are not getting to Voxalot!!!!!

That's we I opened this Thread.

If you take a look at my voxalot account you see that voip.ms is registered and the calls to voip.ms are not getting to voxalot.
YES, that's my problem, since last saturday!!!
AND NOT ONLY MY PROBLEM.

So the question is WHY?

What can I or YOU do to solve that issue???

By the way..... why is there no really support for PAYING customer at voxalot???
I have to wait days to get an answer like this

If you want i can send you a phone number of the voip.ms support so you can talk directly to the tech guys at voip.ms.

Regards,
Mathias

Hi,

I am not quite sure why your registered DID is not ringing in...that said have you tried having Voip.ms send the call to VoXalot via SIP ...?

It'll save you one registration spot, and may solve this problem as well...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #15
mathiasx

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Hi,

I am not quite sure why your registered DID is not ringing in...that said have you tried having Voip.ms send the call to VoXalot via SIP ...?

It'll save you one registration spot, and may solve this problem as well...
Hi,

i tried that some days ago but it's the same problem. The phone is not ringing at voxalot.
If i forward the DID to another SIP URI e.g. at mysipswitch.com it work fine.

Regards, Mathias
Unread 06-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #16
boatman

boatman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The phone is not ringing at voxalot. If i forward the DID to another SIP URI e.g. at mysipswitch.com it work fine.
Could the problem be that your codec selection at voip.ms doesn't include any codecs available to your softphone?

Are you using the symmetric NAT option in your Voxalot account?

Even though calls from your DID are not ringing in to your Voxalot phone, are you able to receive calls from other Voxalot users? If so, it might help if you send me your Voxalot number so I can make a test call to you and check your SIP SDP packet for clues to the problem.
boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #17
alex

alex is on a distinguished road

Since a few days ago I have a very similar (related/the same?) problem: My ATA (Linksys SPA-2102) registers fine with Voxalot, but no incoming calls get through to it. And what's more weird: Calls to my Swiss VSP, which is listed as "Registered" at Voxalot, get immediately redirected to my VSP's voicemail system, what should only happen if Voxalot is not registered correctly at my VSP or sends back a busy / no answer / denied response to incoming calls.

The whole problem goes away, however, if I register with Voxalot with the eyeBeam softphone - it is not plagued by these problems, all calls get through and also calls to my Swiss VSP work perfectly.

Do you have any idea what could be responsible for this? I did not change anything at my Linksys SPA-2102. I am using the EU server, maybe that's the reason of the problems?
alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #18
alex

alex is on a distinguished road

Ok, I just checked: My SPA-2102 works fine if I switch to the US server, so it does seem to be related to the new EU server... Do you have any idea what could be causing these problems?

For now I'm going to stick to the US server, but (due to latency) that's not really a satisfying option...
alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #19
martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
Ok, I just checked: My SPA-2102 works fine if I switch to the US server, so it does seem to be related to the new EU server... Do you have any idea what could be causing these problems?

For now I'm going to stick to the US server, but (due to latency) that's not really a satisfying option...
Alex can you try registering your SPA-2102 against proxy01.eu1.voxalot.com and then proxy02.eu1.voxalot.com and let us know the results of each test?

Unread 06-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #20
mathiasx

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman View Post
Could the problem be that your codec selection at voip.ms doesn't include any codecs available to your softphone?

Are you using the symmetric NAT option in your Voxalot account?

Even though calls from your DID are not ringing in to your Voxalot phone, are you able to receive calls from other Voxalot users? If so, it might help if you send me your Voxalot number so I can make a test call to you and check your SIP SDP packet for clues to the problem.
Hi,

no I don't think so.

I have 3 DIDs at 3 different VSPs, 2 of them work fine only from voip.ms to voxalot is a problem.
Outbound calls from voxalot to voip.ms are also functional. So it could not be a problem of codecs.

Regrads, Mathias