Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-05-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
DonDino

DonDino is on a distinguished road
Question Failover in case of user agent failure

Hi all,

I would like to ask if Voxalot has any kind of failover system in place (that I haven't been able to find yet through the settings) in case the User Agent loses connectivity, i.e. if I lose power or internet connectivity at home and my ATA or IP phone cannot register with Voxalot.
In that scenario, it would be very useful to have Voxalot redirect calls somewhere else, perhaps another SIP account, or to a VSP that would forward calls to a mobile phone.
My existing primary VSP (Callcentric) does have the ability to do that through their call treatments feature, so I was wondering whether something similar can be arranged with Voxalot...?
DonDino is offline   Reply With Quote