Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-17-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
giyad

giyad is on a distinguished road
Default Registering with a VSP

Hello,
I have a Nokia E65 and I have been having trouble using the WiFi to set up my VoIP. Here are the two problems.

1. i am trying to add my VoIP provider (Voipgo) to my providers list to make outgoing calls. For some reason though, when I signed up Voipgo, the registration failed. It said pending and then failed, so I am thinking it might have something to do with the host address (66.49.255.39). Also, I haven't been able to delete it as my provider because it says "Unable to delete provider while a dial plan reference to it exists." What can I do to register Voipgo, and has anyone else registered them?

2. I have set up my voxalot SIP settings and it registered. For some reason though I am not able to recieve incoming calls. I called some of the PSTN numbers and everytime it goes straight to voicemail. It says that I am unavailable. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Last edited by giyad; 07-17-2007 at 09:47 PM.
giyad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2007, 12:29 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by giyad View Post
Hello,
I have a Nokia E65 and I have been having trouble using the WiFi to set up my VoIP. Here are the two problems.

1. i am trying to add my VoIP provider (Voipgo) to my providers list to make outgoing calls. For some reason though, when I signed up Voipgo, the registration failed. It said pending and then failed, so I am thinking it might have something to do with the host address (66.49.255.39). Also, I haven't been able to delete it as my provider because it says "Unable to delete provider while a dial plan reference to it exists." What can I do to register Voipgo, and has anyone else registered them?

Do you need to receive calls via VoipGo, do you have a DID Number from them?
If you do not need to receive calls from VoipGo, just make calls try this:

Under Smart Calling/Dial Plans erase the Entry that involves VoipGo
Now go back to Service Providers and Erase VoipGo.
Now Add it again, but set Active to yes, but register to No.
Go to Smart Calling/Dial Plans and make sure you add (if there is not one there already) a dial plan that routes any calls via VoipGo.

You should be able to make calls without registering, but you can't receive calls if someone calls you in your VoipGo account or any DID Number you may have from VoipGo.

Try and place a call. If you are successful you can confirm that you can at least make outgoing calls, but also that your phone is in fact registering onto VoXalot (your next question).

(I have never played with VoipGo so I can't give any insight on how to get it to register).

2. I have set up my voxalot SIP settings and it registered. For some reason though I am not able to recieve incoming calls. I called some of the PSTN numbers and everytime it goes straight to voicemail. It says that I am unavailable. Any suggestions?

Your VoXalot settings:

Port: 5060
Proxy/Server: us.voxalot.com (or au.voxalot.com or eu.voxalot.com depending on where you are)
Domain/Realm: voxalot.com

User: your 6 digit username
Pass:your password

Just confirm those settings. Then try again calling SipBroker PSTN access number + *010-123456 (123456 replaced with your actual number).

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Try that, maybe someone with more experience with VoipGo will reply...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
giyad

giyad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post

Your VoXalot settings:

Port: 5060
Proxy/Server: us.voxalot.com (or au.voxalot.com or eu.voxalot.com depending on where you are)
Domain/Realm: voxalot.com

User: your 6 digit username
Pass:your password

Just confirm those settings. Then try again calling SipBroker PSTN access number + *010-123456 (123456 replaced with your actual number).
Well, actually, Voxalot has registered, so I guess the settings are correct. The problem is thta when I call the access numbers and enter the *010-xxxxxx I get a message saying that my mailbox is unavailable and then it goes to voicemal. So my phone doesn't actually ring.

For the first question, I would like to make the most use out of a provider that I am paying for, so hopefully I can get it to work.
giyad is offline   Reply With Quote