Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 06-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
clundestad

clundestad is on a distinguished road
Default Suggestion: Ring groups

I have been playing around with PBXes.org the last couple of days, and although they lack callback for free accounts and I find their interface annoying and the forum much less helpful than here at Voxalot, they do have one feature that is a "killer app" for me. That is the concept of ring groups.

Basically, I want my SIP phones and my mobile phone to ring at the same time when I receive a call. I can't figure out a way to do this with Voxalot.

I guess it could work if I it was possible to register my main Voxalot account as a provider in another Voxalot account. That way I could use a call forward to my mobile from this second account. In theory, this would achieve what I want and both the SIP phones registered to the first account and my mobile would ring at the same time

But this is apparently not possible...

Any chance of Voxalot solving this, either with some form of ring groups, or enabling the solution I sketched above?

-clundestad
clundestad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
gambrinus

gambrinus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to gambrinus Send a message via MSN to gambrinus Send a message via Skype™ to gambrinus

I would love to see this feature as well. I currently use my ATA for this purpose, but having that feature implemented in Voxalot would be perfect and would allow me to use any ATA...

gambrinus
gambrinus is offline   Reply With Quote