Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 10-13-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough
Default Looking for Good Pay-As-You-Go Provider

Does anyone have any suggestions for well-priced outgoing pay-as-you-go SIP providers? With Voxee's unreliability, PlainVOIP being discontinued, and VBuzzer charging $1.50/month 'administrative fees' on their accounts, I am finding it harder to find companies in this category. I use Teliax as a backup and they're really good and always up, but they charge twice the price Voxee does. Gizmo Project looks like it would be a good option but they do not allow outgoing caller ID spoofing the way Voxee or PlainVOIP do. (I don't want to call someone locally to me and have my number displayed as a 1747xxxxxxx number that can't be called back from the PSTN.). Does anyone have any good provider they use?
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2006, 12:08 AM   #2

441516 is on a distinguished road

"Does anyone have any suggestions for well-priced outgoing pay-as-you-go SIP providers?" I dont know where you are but if you are in UK than try voip.co.uk , I just joined them and found to be a good provider.If you want to make calls and not too bothered about inbound than any of Betamax is good.But they dont have any DID left!
441516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2006, 12:27 AM   #3
roman1

roman1 is on a distinguished road

I think VoiceStick has the best deal. Next2Nothing plan is $0/month + free US number virtually of any area code. Incoming calls free, outgoing $0.02/min within US and I find international rates very, very low.

I'm using SellVoip.net for outgoing calls and you can assign any number to be your caller id. Rates are something like $0.011/min to US but you will have to pay for incoming calls as well if you order DID from them for $1/month.

The big, BIG problem is that none of these two providers can be registered on Voxalot. I hope that Martin/Ron is working on VoiceStick registration as you can see in a separate thread. I asked about sellvoip some time ago but it seems like Voxalot cannot register it as well. Both VoiceStick and Sellvoip work fine on phone adapter (Linksys) and sound quality is very good.
roman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2006, 09:01 PM   #4
wtl

wtl is on a distinguished road

Vitelity appears to register okay with voxalot, but I haven't tried calls yet. Rates are good too.
wtl is offline   Reply With Quote