Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
Hellmaker

Hellmaker is on a distinguished road
Default Incomming Calls disconnect after 10 seconds...

Hi there,

again a problem with my VOIP......

I´m using my Nokia N97 phone for log into Voxalot Sip Proxy. Everything is ok. Outgoing calls are no problem and work fine.

When i receive a incomming call, it rings and i answer. The caller and i also can talk to each other..... everything seems working but everytime exactly after 10 seconds both line (in/out) or muted. Thats means the connection stay alive but i cant hear the caller and the caller cant hear me anymore.

Looks very curios and i cant figure out where or what the problem is. I´m also wondering because for 10 seconds everything is working and than suddenly no more voice is comming .......

Maybe someone knows the problem and can give me a hint? I´m out of ideas .... was spending many hours to figure out the problem without sugess......

so long......

greets!
Hellmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
boatman

boatman is on a distinguished road

Be sure to use "Symmetric NAT Handling" in your Voxalot account settings, then do tests both with and without a STUN server configured in your phone.
boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
Hellmaker

Hellmaker is on a distinguished road

"Symmetric NAT Handling" is on.

I tried with and without STUN Server. No change, no solution...........

After all i changing the port to 4060 and now it seems to be working...... i dont know whats going wrong but its ok for now!
Hellmaker is offline   Reply With Quote