Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
toolio

toolio is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks, Voxalot, for screwing up my PayPal account

Renewed my VoxPro acccount the other day (or so I thought) and paid by PayPal.

Now my PayPal account is blocked. PayPal claims "a third party was trying to access your account." I have to go through numerous hassles to get my PayPal account back in working order again. Despite the fact that I got a confirmation and an email "receipt" from Voxalot my VoxPro is listed as "false", meaning it is inactive.

This is definitely related to Voxalot because there is a query to Voxalot in my PayPal account and this is the only transaction I have made it weeks. My account was blocked shortly after the payment to Voxalot.

What the hell is going on here? This is extremely annoying.
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
padboll

padboll is on a distinguished road

I'm not part of Voxalot, and I don't wish to defend them against any accusation... But what you describe here looks pretty much to what I had several weeks ago: Paypal locked my account without any realistic explanation... And I can confirm that I never paid Voxalot through this account and my account was still accessible several months after last payment I did.
(And, sincerely, I don't see how an external (from Paypal) company could do anything in this direction! Except piracy from anyone trying again and again to login... But this way is accessible to anyone sniffing your internet connexion.)

What I really suspect more and more: Paypal just found a new way to get money! Why? I don't know for you but, in Belgium, to unlock your account you have to call an expensive phone number and wait a lot before someone answers!!! (And when you asked "why?, you have different explanation attempts... but nothing realistic!)

If you see something strange in your Vox account, maybe is it because the payment was not received, because your Paypal account was already locked...

I think that if that kind of event still appears, I won't thrust Paypal anymore; except if the unlocking way is free, or at least at reasonable price.
padboll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
toolio

toolio is on a distinguished road

It is definitely connected with Voxalot. After rooting through these forums for a real email address to contact voxalot payments I was told that for some reason my PayPal payment to Voxalot had been rejected. My PayPal account was in good standing, and Voxalot has restored my service. However, I still have to wait for PayPal to mail me a "confirmation code" that I must enter to get my account up and working again, which is a major pain in the butt. There is no expense involved, so I don't think this is a way for PayPal to generate revenue.
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 02:00 AM   #4

441516 is on a distinguished road

May I confirm that I just paid for my other account 19+Euro via Paypal and transanction went smoothly. No issues.
441516 is offline   Reply With Quote