Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-24-2009, 03:52 AM   #1
DonJuane

DonJuane is on a distinguished road
Default Need CallWithUs out for all calls; nothing special

I spent several days on this and my head is about to crack. I got CallCentric configured sending inbound calls over to my new Voxalot FREE account. I have configured my SPA2102 to communicate with my Voxalot account, talking with my voicemail, etc. And when I dial my CallCentric DID local phone number from a "land line", my phone attached to the SPA2102 actually rings (faint, pass out).

But when I try to dial out, I get an error recording from Call Centric saying I do not have a dialing plan (only incoming). True! But I have configured another provider as CallWithUs on Voxalot provider list and I can't seem to find a way to default all my outbound calls out of my phone through Voxalot to the CallWithUs. How can I do this? I see a lot of talk about doing it with a calling plan but I can't seem to find how to do it. I just want to be able to dial local area codes, 214, 817, 972, 469 and long distance and international as much like they work on my regular verizon "land line" phone as possible.

Thanks in advance!
DonJuane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuane View Post
I spent several days on this and my head is about to crack. I got CallCentric configured sending inbound calls over to my new Voxalot FREE account. I have configured my SPA2102 to communicate with my Voxalot account, talking with my voicemail, etc. And when I dial my CallCentric DID local phone number from a "land line", my phone attached to the SPA2102 actually rings (faint, pass out).

But when I try to dial out, I get an error recording from Call Centric saying I do not have a dialing plan (only incoming). True! But I have configured another provider as CallWithUs on Voxalot provider list and I can't seem to find a way to default all my outbound calls out of my phone through Voxalot to the CallWithUs. How can I do this? I see a lot of talk about doing it with a calling plan but I can't seem to find how to do it. I just want to be able to dial local area codes, 214, 817, 972, 469 and long distance and international as much like they work on my regular verizon "land line" phone as possible.

Thanks in advance!

When you login into your VoX account (on the web), on the right side you'll see a link to 'Smart Call (Dial Plan)'.

That's the section you're looking for.

First you'll need to erase the rule that's already there (the default rule is created automatically when you add your first provider to use that provider....which in your case was CallCentric).

Once you're in the process of adding a new 'Dial Plan' this should help you get an idea of what your options are:

Configuring Smart Call (Dial Plan) Settings - Voxalot FAQ
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 04:37 AM   #3
DonJuane

DonJuane is on a distinguished road

I recently started having problems with this setup and I have made no changes during the entire life of the setup. I lost all my notes from when I first set this up, but I have made no changes at all. The service was working for some time and just recently, more and more features have begun falling off. I am having one way audio problem when I dial out from my SPA2102 to Voxalot which utilizes my CallWithUs account outbound. I had the same one way audio problem on inbound to my CallCentric DID routed to Voxalot.

Then I tried tonight to change the port on my SPA2102 from port 5060 to port 5070, changing it both on the ATA and the Voxalot login panel. Now when I dial the CallCentric DID linked to voxalot, it will not ring through at all to my SPA2102 that is configured for Voxalot. The CallCentric website shows a record of the call received but the phone never rings attached to the ATA.

I do notice on my CallCentric account, "inbound DID to voxalot" that the CallCentric account is labeled "not registered". I don't have a record nor do I recall if this registration was enabled in the past or not. Did something change recently with Voxalot?

P.S. Actually this may have been broken for quit a while now, as I don't really use this number very often.

When I dial *600 from the SPA2102 (configured for Voxalot), the echo test sounds as expected; audio flows both ways.
DonJuane is offline   Reply With Quote