Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-29-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
ymhee_bcex

ymhee_bcex is on a distinguished road
Default Registration doesn't seem to work

I have a Premium account and I am trying to set up incoming calls from my VSP (TiVi - Sveiks). I set it up successfully in X-Lite, to make sure that there are no problems with VSP and with what I am doing.

Additionally, the calls through SIP broker to my Voxalot number have no problems, either.

The provider in VSP screen shows as registered; however, when I call in, I am getting fast busy signal. Important, that when I register FWD, everything seems to work OK. (yes, I turn off FWD registration when I turn on TiVi registration - in fact, I turned on FWD only for troubleshooting).

So, it looks like the problem is somewhere between TiVi and Voxalot. TiVi says that since X-lite and ATA work fine - they don't see any problem on their side. Obviously, since FWD is working fine, too - it's not generic Voxalot problem, either. Is there anything you can suggest to troubleshoot this problem further?

TIA
Felix
ymhee_bcex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 02:35 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

From our experience the problem you describe is usually due to the fact that the provider does not honor the registration contact.

i.e. Instead on sending the inbound to sip:xxxxxx@us.voxalot.com they send it to sip:9876512344@us.voxalot.com where 9876512344 is your provider account.

We recently help a local provider MyNetFone - Your VoIP Broadband Phone Service - Leading Australian VoIP Service Provider for Residential VoIP & Business VoIP Solutions resolve this problem.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 04:30 AM   #3
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

Would it be possible to do account aliases so that 9876512344 would map to a user's voxalot account?
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote