Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-24-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough
Default EU Server Outage

Hello,

Our network engineers have advised use that the EU server encountered a network outage from:

24th Sept - 21:24 through to 25th Sept - 0:35 (3 hrs 11mins)

This outage was due to a problem within the data center. We have now received confirmation that all of the problems have been resolved and services are now fully operational.

Voxalot management would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008, 06:49 AM   #2
juancarlos

juancarlos is on a distinguished road

Martin

but the problem with Betamax on the EU server continues...or has it been solved and it is only me ?

I can dial using betamax only on the US server....not the EU
juancarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008, 07:37 AM   #3
loraolo

loraolo is on a distinguished road

Martin,

Just to confirm that the problem is not only on Outgoing calls via Betamax but for incoming calls via Eutelia (ex skypho) also. All the incoming calls does not ring.

All that seems to affect just the EU server since US appears to be working fine.
loraolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Unfortunately, the provider for our EU service is continuing to have network problems. See LeaseWeb - NOC

We have raised a ticket, and are awaiting some feedback on when the problems will be fixed.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #5
hkr

hkr is on a distinguished road

Craig, it appears to me that Betamax websites also showed some weird symptoms the other day. While I was unable to reach any of their websites (to be more precise: I reached their webserver but got an error message), a friend of mine did not have any problems whatsoever. We were on two different networks. I suppose we reached two different IPs.

Have you made namerver lookups and traceroutes to betamax servers? Their sip. and connectionserver. hosts have a nice pool of IP addresses.

Last edited by hkr; 09-25-2008 at 10:28 PM.
hkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008, 11:30 PM   #6
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

A couple of days ago the Canadian access numbers for DialNow | Cheap International Calls were down.
I contacted Betamax via their ticketing system in the account page, and they corrected it by the next moring. Since the dialnow service is meant to be used via access numbrs and not hosted, it is obvious that the Betamax server had some issues. There is a possibility that the other SIP services use some of the same servers.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote