Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-17-2009, 07:07 AM   #1
pengju

pengju is on a distinguished road
Default Keyyo Registration

Hi, I just subscribred to a Premium in order to be able to register to Keyyo VSP and turned on the SIP Reg. (other parameters already filled in).

However, I could only get a "Auth Sent" as Reg Status. I checked my user name and password again but they are correct. What could be wrong there ?

I read there were some technical (version) issues in the past with Keyyo, could someone use Keyyo along with Voxalot successfully ?

Besides, I'm preparing to buy a DDI from TerraSip (with no phone service) which I want to serve a inbound # on Voxalot. Just to make sure, does that work alreayd for someone else or are there any know issue ?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
pengju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
carlosalbffgomes

carlosalbffgomes is on a distinguished road
Default TerraSip with Voxalot

I've already used TerraSip with Voxalot and experienced no problems as inbound and as outbound service provider, including the use of one DID which you can redirect directly to your Voxalot account number in their configuration page without registration from Voxalot. However, at least in some cases, you should use audio proxying with Voxalot or you may suffer the one way audio problem (NAT issue). You should try one and the other solution and see if you have any problem with audio optimization from Voxalot with TerraSip.
The other question you ask I can't give you any answer because I never used the provider you mention.
Regards.

Last edited by carlosalbffgomes; 01-17-2009 at 11:39 AM.
carlosalbffgomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #3
pengju

pengju is on a distinguished road
Default Thx

Thank you so much for your feedback and detailed informations.

I'm just wondering if you could achieve it by simply linking the TerraSip DID with their Sipkey and then registering that Sipkey at Voxalot ? I created a free TerraSip account (with no DID yet) but I couldn't have it registered in Voxalot...

What I need is simply the TerraSip DID (for inbound call w/o phone service) and Keyyo (and other VSPs) for outbound calls

Thanks again for your help.
pengju is offline   Reply With Quote