Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 12-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
martyp

martyp is on a distinguished road
Default inbound number for justvoip

Hi all,

I'm getting confused trying to work everything out on here and really not sure if voxalot will sort my problem out or not...

Basically, I have a PAP2 configured for JustVoip. It works great for outbound calls, I just want to be able to link a DDI to it (UK number preferably) for people to call me from normal PSTN lines.

I have a DDI with voipuser.org and another from uknumber.co.uk but can't get either of them to work with justvoip.

Please can someone help me out?

Many thanks
martyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

What you want to do is point the DID to your SIP URI...

From the looks of it you won't be able to do that with UKnumber.co.uk, but you should be able to point your VoipUser number to user@sip.justvoip.com ...

VoXalot will be neat to add to the combo especially if you plan on getting more complicated later....but the VoipUser DID should be able to forward to either your JustVoip or VoXalot SIP URI.

You may also be interested in taking a look at this... http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-gen...voip-info.html
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
martyp

martyp is on a distinguished road

Many thanks emoci. I can't seem to get the voipuser DDI to work. I've got it set up with the correct SIP address etc. but just get a dead tone each time I call the number. I wondered if it was anything to do with port forwarding to the PAP2? I've tried opening all the suggested ports I could find but still no luck.

Can you advise how I can get it to work using the Voxalot SIP URI? Are there instructions on how to do that?

I want to try and avoid changing any config for the JustVoip cals as I've managed to get the sound quality perfect.
martyp is offline   Reply With Quote