Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-21-2007, 05:21 AM   #1
nacho

nacho is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Problem didww line - one ring and the connection falls

Hello my friends,

I´m having the following problem, I can´t manage to receive calls from DIDWW, these are the steps I followed.

1. I bought a DID line from DIDWW.
2. I mapped the line on DID to voxalot on the following way: Mapping > voip > add voip provider > filled in friendly name > then from the voip providers list I selected voxalotUS and I specified it as DEFAULT MAPPING FOR MY DID.
3. I configured my voxalot account on my sipura (I have an account that allows sip registrations)
4. I can receive calls without problems from SIP BROKER access.
5. I can make calls without problems.
6. These are some of the settings I have on my SIPURA SPA-2002
7. I phone the DID line, the phone rings 1 time only. If my VOICE MAIL is active, then after 30 sec my voice mail answers (I then disabled the voice mail)
8. I configured the sipura ANS CALL WITHOUT REG... YES and NO, but always with the same negative result.
9. On Subscriber information line 1 I entered the AUTH ID, and I use AUTH ID.
10. then use DNS SRV: YES, ANS CALL WITHOUT REG: NO, DNS SRV AUTO PREFIX: YES.
11. On Provisioning enable: NO
12. I tried then to create a call connection rule, but same negative result.
13. I then tried to add from the voxalot menu > VOICE SERVICE PROVIDERS > but I didn´t know what should I fill in there. (username is the DID LINE?, which is the password I should enter? is it the password from my voxalot sip account? and on host, what should I enter there?
Note: If I phone my DID from a PSTN line on the first ring the calls drops down, but if I phone from a computer using a poivy or internetcalls everything is OK.
14. It would be great if we could have the following tutorial:
How to get a DID line from DIDWW work with VOXALOT using a SIPURA or LINKSYS ADAPTOR.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by nacho; 09-21-2007 at 12:40 PM.
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #2
nacho

nacho is on a distinguished road
Question REALLY STRANGE, is this the solution?

check the successful tests.

For example:

Test 1: DIDww line pointing to VOXALOT account
Result: Only works ok if I phone from a SIP BROKER and some mobile phone companies, but not from PSTN lines (the call drops down on the first ring, before I can answer)

Test 2IDww line pointing to VOXALOT account + SKYPE (I created a group on DIDww)
Result: EVERYTHING OK!!!!! It rings on both ends, and I can answer on one or the other. Does this have any sense? Why on test 1 it doesn´t work and yes it works when creating a GROUP?

Test 3IDww line pointing to VOXALOT account + SKYPE (I created a group on DIDWW, but in this case SKYPE was not logged in)
Result: EVERYTHING OK!!!! It rings on VOXALOT account. This is really confusing for me. It seems that in order to work, I must create a GROUP?

Does someone know why this occurs?

Is this the appropiate solution?
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote