Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-10-2007, 12:18 PM   #1
johnby

johnby is on a distinguished road
Default helped me to understand and adjust this account on your server

Hi.

Hello. I your user (123378). Today I have registered the new provider on your site, but at me it is impossible to make a call from this provider. The prefix has registered, I type, and in the answer the answerphone informs, that number is not registered. Help me. This account is necessary to me. All calls on this account come I can speak, and to call from this account at me it is impossible. Here SIP server - sip.cartel.md. I ask, that you have helped me to understand and adjust this account on your server.

I called to the manager of this server, he has informed, that of you there are no answers and inquiries, in statistics and a broad gully-files nothing is displayed.

HELP ME!!!
johnby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #2

191727 is on a distinguished road

i guess you didnt set any dial plan. check the dial plan and try again. good luck!
191727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2007, 04:18 PM   #3
johnby

johnby is on a distinguished road

I typed and a prefix and tried to change it for different numbers, but at me it is impossible to call. The signal to me comes also to me can call, and I cannot. I any more use one month VOXALOT and already enough well I know this service and have set up already some tens accounts so to tell that I the beginner it is impossible. Other accounts work like clock-work, namely the account of this provider cannot be set up.
johnby is offline   Reply With Quote