Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-08-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
shibukraj

shibukraj is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot --> Voxalot calls are not getting completed? Any issues

First of all thanks a lot for a great service. Lately I have started to face some problems in using Voxalot. I am not sure this is due to the sep up issues in my side or something to do with the Voxalot. Any help is highly appreciated.

Here is the setup I have. I have two voxalot accounts - one in United States (Site #1) and another one in INDIA (Site #2). I have a Grandstream GXP 2000 device at Site #1 (USA) and SPA 3102 at Site #2 (INDIA). I have setup the dynamic dns for Site #2 so that I can get into the admin screens and configure the same from Site #1 (USA). Both devices are set to use G729 Codec since the bandwidth available in Site #2 is not as good as in Site #1. The problem I am facing now a days are follows :

#1) When I tried to call from Site #1 Voxalot account to Site #2 Voxalot account the calls are not going through most of the time. After waiting for an hour or so I may get the calls through. When I am not getting the calls, I logged in to SPA 3102 at Site #2 and it says registered and also registration is happening at reqular intervals which is set to a value of 1500 (instead of default 3600). The strange thing is I am not even hearing any kind of ring tone or call completion siginals when this happens and it is not even going through voice messages. Since I can login to site #2 I am sure that the device at Site #2 is registered with Voxalot server for sure. Also the device at Site #1 (USA) is also properlly registered. I am wondering is this something to do with the load on the server or is it because I am using the G729 Codec. Any help or any kind of input to solve this is highly appreciated.

Again I tried by having the site #2 with an FWD account and it works with out any problem. I like to switch back to Voxalot in order to have the ability to use mutiple accounts to make the call.

Thanks
Shibu Raj
shibukraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

The easiest way to diagnose what end is having the problem is to use one of the SIP Broker PSTN access numbers and dial each of your VoXaLot numbers.

e.g. *010<vox number>

All of the servers are running well below capacity so this is certainly not the issue.

If you are still stuck PM me both numbers and I will take a closer look.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2007, 04:16 AM   #3
shibukraj

shibukraj is on a distinguished road

Hi Martin,
I have tried the same as you mentioned in your reply. I can call the my Voxalot Number in Site #1 (USA) with out problem, but I can get through the calls in Site #2 (INDIA). As you mentioed, I have send a PM with the user details of Voxalot as per your request. Please let me know if you can find any solutions to my problem.

Thanks
Shibu
shibukraj is offline   Reply With Quote