Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-13-2006, 11:17 PM   #1
ukguy

ukguy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Trying to get incoming calls to ring via Sipgate number.

Hi all.

I am brand new to the world of voip and have discovered the voxalot service which I really like the idea of (lots of providers coupled to one ATA). I have set up a couple of settings for the providers voipdiscount and sipgate, after setting voxalot on my PAP2 ATA.

Outbound National UK Calls are correctly getting routed via voipdiscount, after setting a basic dial plan. But I can not get incoming sipgate calls routed to me via voxalot (no ringing on the voip phone after ringing the geographical sipgate number from another line). I have tried to register the sipgate account a few times tonight and it still shows the below in the summary:

Description Username Host Active Status
sipgate.co.uk 660**** sipgate.co.uk Yes Not registered

Is the above the cause of the problem, and does anyone have any idea what I should do about it please?

Many thanks for your assistance!
ukguy is offline   Reply With Quote