Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 03-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
harrip

harrip is on a distinguished road
Default Virtual Toll Free Routing

Hi

Could someone kindly advise if its possible to Route calls from the Virtual Toll Free Routing tool to one number whilst all other calls go elsewhere.

I'm not sure what logic I could use to configure this so would welcome any suggestions.

Thank you.
harrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrip View Post
Hi

Could someone kindly advise if its possible to Route calls from the Virtual Toll Free Routing tool to one number whilst all other calls go elsewhere.

I'm not sure what logic I could use to configure this so would welcome any suggestions.

Thank you.
Setup a Call Forwarding rule based on CID

During a Virtual Toll Free call, you'll notice the CID you receive is your own account number

So routing all calls from 123456 (assuming your account number is 123456) will route all Virtual Toll Free Calls

Hope that helps...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
harrip

harrip is on a distinguished road

Thank you

On a slightly different note, can ou advise if I need two SIP providers for the service to work?

I''m presently with myNetFone and I wonder if they will be able to handle the two simultaneous calls to me and the call to my potential client using the service or if two separate accounts are required.
harrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrip View Post
Thank you

On a slightly different note, can ou advise if I need two SIP providers for the service to work?

I''m presently with myNetFone and I wonder if they will be able to handle the two simultaneous calls to me and the call to my potential client using the service or if two separate accounts are required.
It's worth a try, it'll depend on MyNetFone....but usually most VSPs can handle at least two simultaneous calls without issues.....you'll have to test though
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote