Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-15-2006, 05:11 AM   #1
turbodiesel

turbodiesel is on a distinguished road
Default Voicemail questions

First of all I want to say that VoXalot is a great service. I am a new user and love the flexability it gives.

I have some questions about your voice mail which I have been unable to find the answers to.

1. how long before the VM picks up?

2. Is there any way to set time (number of rings)?

I have 2 Voxalot accounts, one setup wth a ata, the other with a UTStarcom F1000 Wifi phone. Both register fine with Voxalot and dial into VM properly, however when I call from one account to the other, often after dialing the 6 digit Voxalot account number there is 30 seconds of silence before it you hear it start to ring, or sometimes after the 30 sec of silence it goes straight to the VM box (no ringing and the account you a calling doesn't ring either), or then other times it rings through right away. I can't figure this out? any Ideas?

One other thing, I don't think is the cause but don't know. I have used the same email address on both accounts. For the second account I was not able to register without using a different email address than the frist account. (Any good reason for this?) I wanted my messages from both mailboxes sent to one email address, so I edited my second account to use the same email as my frist account. The system didn't complain, so I just figured it was ok. I do get both account's messages in one email account.

Last edited by turbodiesel; 11-15-2006 at 05:13 AM. Reason: type-o
turbodiesel is offline   Reply With Quote