Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Closed Thread
Unread 10-17-2007, 06:51 AM   #11
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hi Brian,

Got the email and will respond soon.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
Unread 10-20-2007, 11:22 PM   #12
bluemist

bluemist is on a distinguished road
Default Same fast busy problem

I seem to have the same issue.

Inbound calls seem ok.

But I get fast busy when dialling out.

I have tried dialling via different service providers, but all get the fast busy. Nothing changed here in the last few days.

Dean
acc. 160466
Unread 10-20-2007, 11:40 PM   #13
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist View Post
I seem to have the same issue.

Inbound calls seem ok.

But I get fast busy when dialling out.

I have tried dialling via different service providers, but all get the fast busy. Nothing changed here in the last few days.

Dean
acc. 160466

Check to see if this is still going on... there was a problem this morning but it has been resolved http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...ce-either.html
Unread 10-21-2007, 12:11 AM   #14
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hello Dean,

Although we are still awaiting confirmation from Brian, the problem he was having appears to have been ATA related i.e. not sending calls to our servers.

As emoci points out, we had an unscheduled outage today within our U.S. data center, so if your phone / device is pointing to us.voxalot.com try re-cycling it.

Thanks

Unread 10-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #15
bluemist

bluemist is on a distinguished road
Default ATA problem

hi Martin,

thanks for that, yes, after checking the ATA, it seems that the dialplan had become corrupt, so probably nothing ever got through to voxalot.

Dean
Unread 10-22-2007, 12:44 AM   #16
hisybr

hisybr is on a distinguished road

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the help on Friday troubleshooting, checking logs, etc. Top notch support from Voxalot.

I pounded my head against the wall a bit more, trying this and that, searching, etc., and finally gave up again. My last act was to put a support ticket through to SipPhone, who supplied the ATA.

Well, this AM inspiration struck. If the dialplan is the issue and the default SipPhone dialplan works with the ATA, I could change only the sip registration details and give it a go. Basically, tweak as little as absolutely necessary with the working config and see what happens.

I tried a number before with the SipPhone config that worked and then called the same number after changing rego details. Guess what -- it works. Unbeliveably simple after all that torture. Still not sure why the old dial plan stopped working, but...

The default dial plan, which is now in my ATA, is:

1xxxxxxxxxx|x.T|*x.T|**

As far as I can tell, it should still work the same way as my old one

[x*][x*].

All I need it to do is to pass anything we dial through to voxalot as dialed, as I have all my dialplans set up there and working fine. Let me know if you see anything wrong.

Thanks again,

Brian
Unread 10-22-2007, 02:12 AM   #17
martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisybr View Post
Guess what -- it works. Unbeliveably simple after all that torture.
Great!

Might be work posting a new thred with the manufacturer and model number and check if any other members are using this device and what settings they have?

As your original problem is now resolved I will now close this thread.

Thanks

Closed Thread