Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 08-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
wycodreams

wycodreams is on a distinguished road
Default incoming calls to my voxalot number without sound

Hi, my incoming calls to my voxalot number 315409 dont have sound (outgoing and incoming voice), i try call me from my other account in voxalot (315407), but is the same, not sound, the call cut to 10 seconds. But if i call with sipbroker format (*010315409), the call is connect and have sound in both leghs. What i can do? Thank you for your reply

PD
In this account (315409) i can make outgoing calls, and work ok, my line have sound in both leghs (incoming and outgoing)
wycodreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #2
wycodreams

resolute problem. Thank you
Unread 08-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #3
oleras

oleras is on a distinguished road

Hi

Same problem here, no sound on incoming calls on my account 924066 ! - Yesterday it works fine with sound both ways. But today there is no sound in/out on incoming calls !

Outgoing calls work fine with sound both ways ! And i have not done any changes here...

Any ideas ?
Unread 08-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #4
oleras

Hi wycodreams

What was the solution to get your incoming call/sound to work again ?

As i write above i have exact the same problem, the phone rings normal, i answer, but there is no sound, and the connection broke after 10 seconds.

Outgoing calls works without problems. - And i'm very shure that the problem is on Voxalot's system because it works fine the days before, the problem started yesterday. - And i have 2 other Voip providers on the same router and phone (Grandstream GXP-2000) they both works fine, with sound in/out on incoming and outgoing calls...

I have fore the moment changed to another provider until Voxalot has fixed the problem.
Unread 08-20-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
wycodreams

Hi, i register my voxalot account in my ATA and mysipswitch. This is the problem. I delete my settings in mysipswitch and the problem is finish. Bye
Unread 08-27-2007, 03:16 AM   #6
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleras View Post
Hi wycodreams

What was the solution to get your incoming call/sound to work again ?

As i write above i have exact the same problem, the phone rings normal, i answer, but there is no sound, and the connection broke after 10 seconds.

Outgoing calls works without problems. - And i'm very shure that the problem is on Voxalot's system because it works fine the days before, the problem started yesterday. - And i have 2 other Voip providers on the same router and phone (Grandstream GXP-2000) they both works fine, with sound in/out on incoming and outgoing calls...

I have fore the moment changed to another provider until Voxalot has fixed the problem.
Do you solve your problem? I have the same problem, yesterday it works fine. but today I can't receive the phone call. while no problem to call out. what's going on?
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 09:08 AM   #7
oleras

Quote:
Originally Posted by voip2007 View Post
Do you solve your problem? I have the same problem, yesterday it works fine. but today I can't receive the phone call. while no problem to call out. what's going on?
Hi

No ! - I still use anohter provider.

I'm shure that i cant' do anything about it, the problem must be related to Voxalot's system.
Unread 08-27-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Ole,

Where is the inbound call coming from?

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #9
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Ole,

Where is the inbound call coming from?
my dids are from DIDWW.since yeasterday, they are all out of function. Ring normal, but pick up the phone no sound. another side is also no sound. but I can call out with no problem. Martin, Do you know what is going on?
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 02:10 PM   #10
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Have you checked if the DIDs are working correctly?

Yesterday, I needed a DID for testing and I used a DIDWW test number using the Midle East server and it was not working.
The test using the US server worked fine.
Just a thought ......
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote