Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-09-2007, 03:47 PM   #11
steve78

steve78 is on a distinguished road
Default call forwarding via voipcheap.com

Hi,

I really hope someone can help me with this..

I have an ATA which registers to voxalot (so you have my IP).
I set up a call forward for all incoming calls (from sipgate DIDs) to go to my mobile via voipcheap.com . I like to set this to active when I go out.
When I call any of my sipgate numbers (from a normal landline) I get a long tone and no connection.

Essentially voipcheap.com are not allowing the call to be made for whatever reason. This used (couple months back) to work. Obviously it stopped working when there were all the original betamax / voxalot issues but then started working again. I tested it a couple of days a go and it had stopped working (I don't know how long for) and it still doesn't work.

I CAN make calls out from my ATA over voipcheap through voxalot. I CAN receive calls on my ATA from my sipgate numbers when the forward is deactivated. I just CANNOT forward using the voipcheap account.

Before I have just been playing with this, the thing is I now need this functionality to work. I have set up my girlfriend with an almost identical system - her forwarding doesn't work either anymore. Whereas it did before.

Can anyone help?
We are logged into the EU server.

Also, am I to understand that with the new passing on the IP address requirement of betamax, that call forwarding via voipcheap.com will not work unless the ATA is logged into voxalot? Otherwise , where would the IP come from?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Steve
steve78 is offline   Reply With Quote