Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-30-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
bridonca

bridonca is on a distinguished road
Default Web Call Back feature request

Hi! I have just started to play with the Web Call Back feature and I can see this being a feature I will use a lot! Web Call Back seems naturally suited for a cell phone that has unlimited incoming minutes. However there is a problem, Voxalot does not look that pretty and is rather cumbersome on a cell phone's wap browser.

What would be cool is if there was a setup which allowed for a direct html link to each entry in the Web Call Back phone book. It would not matter if it is a long link, either bit.ly and the like could fix that, or one could put all the phone book links onto another web page. Just set up all the phone numbers with a proper browser as one can do now, and then create a simple web page with the Web Call Back phone book links. One could then easily view those links from their wap browser on the cell phone.

I hope you understand what I am talking about, and I hope it is something easy to do. Thank you.
bridonca is offline   Reply With Quote