Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

 
 
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
Tranworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 128
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Tranworld is on a distinguished road
Default Premium renewed but still receive reminder?

I have recently renewed my subscrition with Vixalot but I still receive email reminding me go renew? Can someone check and let me know, the account is 968032.
Tranworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
martin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,930
Thanks: 528
Thanked 646 Times in 340 Posts
martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranworld View Post
I have recently renewed my subscrition with Vixalot but I still receive email reminding me go renew? Can someone check and let me know, the account is 968032.
The reason is because you you did not renew your existing sub but rather purchased a new VoxLite.

You can just ignore the renew emails.
__________________
Martin

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Tranworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 128
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Tranworld is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

Thanks Martin, does it mean that the account will go into Voxlite mode after expiry of the current premium? Voxlite is perfect for me as I only need one registration
Tranworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
martin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,930
Thanks: 528
Thanked 646 Times in 340 Posts
martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranworld View Post
Thanks Martin, does it mean that the account will go into Voxlite mode after expiry of the current premium? Voxlite is perfect for me as I only need one registration
Yes that is correct.
__________________
Martin

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
shezad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
shezad is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi Martin im having the same problem

I got the email that my account was going out so i paid to renew my account but today it went out.

Can you please check my account 990910 and activate it for 10 registered voipprovider

regards from shezad
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
martin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,930
Thanks: 528
Thanked 646 Times in 340 Posts
martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezad View Post
Hi Martin im having the same problem

I got the email that my account was going out so i paid to renew my account but today it went out.

Can you please check my account 990910 and activate it for 10 registered voipprovider

regards from shezad
Hi Shezad,

The problem is you purchased 2 VoxUpgrade's. A VoxUpgrade is used to boost the number of registrations on either a VoxLite, VoxPro or VoxExtreme subscription.

A VoxUpgrade is $15USD which is the same price as a VoxLite, so I can convert one of your VoxUpgrade's to a VoxLite if you like?

This will give you 6 registrations.

Please let me know what you want to do.
__________________
Martin

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
shezad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
shezad is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi Martin

i sended you a private message

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Hi Shezad,

The problem is you purchased 2 VoxUpgrade's. A VoxUpgrade is used to boost the number of registrations on either a VoxLite, VoxPro or VoxExtreme subscription.

A VoxUpgrade is $15USD which is the same price as a VoxLite, so I can convert one of your VoxUpgrade's to a VoxLite if you like?

This will give you 6 registrations.

Please let me know what you want to do.
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #8
shezad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
shezad is on a distinguished road
Default

Still waiting for a reply martin

regards from shezad
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #9
martin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,930
Thanks: 528
Thanked 646 Times in 340 Posts
martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezad View Post
Still waiting for a reply martin

regards from shezad
PM sent......
__________________
Martin

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
shezad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
shezad is on a distinguished road
Default

Its done

Can you fix it now
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free DID Numbers, Free Voip Calls, & more Voip Info amroe Voxalot General 54 01-13-2014 09:11 AM
Can't receive calls.... gzwarteberg Voxalot Support 4 02-20-2008 08:09 PM
Announcing Premium Virtual Toll Free Tony Site Information and Administration 0 08-26-2007 11:47 PM
Query about Voxalot Premium BlueDream Voxalot General 7 07-31-2007 10:19 PM
What am I doing wrong here? code- Voxalot Support 16 10-20-2006 05:12 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.