Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 10-04-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
ptruman

ptruman is on a distinguished road
Default SPA3102 and various forwarding questions

Hi all!

I have a new SPA3102 - "subscribed" to Voxalot, and I have used various Voxalot dialplans to keep my SPA3102 dialplan simple

I have set the FX0 port to use a Sipgate account with a local PSTN number, so if I dial the sipgate VOIP number, I can enter my PIN & dial out on PSTN. This works fine.

However, what I want to do is that if ANY of my VOIP numbers (subscribed to Voxalot as providers) ring me, it should ring my Line 1 (which it does), but if I don't answer in 30 seconds or so, forward to voicemail. One of my providers is a (different) sipgate VOIP number, with a local PSTN.

Now, I have set my PSTN-VOIP gateway to yes, with NO pin, and set the default DP to "2", which is set to ( S0<:MYNUMBERHERE@voxalot.com:5060> )

Now, if someone rings my PSTN line, 30 secs, later, it cuts over and rings the number (MYNUMBERHERE!), which takes another 20 or so seconds, and then cuts to Voicemail.

But, if I use my mobile to ring my Sipgate VOIP provider (registered at Voxalot), it rings through on Line 1 - but after 20/30 seconds, I get silence. No forwarding....

Any clues?
ptruman is offline   Reply With Quote