Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-11-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
shezad

shezad is on a distinguished road
Default Norway toll free number dial plan ?

Hi

i was wondering if someone made a dial plan that works with norway toll free number ? (using the voxalot dial plan)

i make it work with a linksys dial plan, but having problem making it to work with voxalot, maybe im doing something wrong anyone got a clue ?

with a linksys dial plan i do like this :
Using the sipbroker dial plan : |<**:*>[x*][x*].<:@sipbroker.com>) and then just pressing **393*47-800-Number# Norway toll-free numbers.

i was hoping to make a dial plan with voxalot where whenever i pressed the 800 number it would automatik type the **393*47 in the end #

is it possible ?
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 12:09 AM   #2
shezad

shezad is on a distinguished road

I made it to work when i type the 800 number i have to always press the # key in the end to make it work with voxalot dial plan, i wany the dial plan to dial it by it self when i dial a toll free number like 80057738. is it possible?
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote