Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
Corbu'

Corbu' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosalbffgomes View Post
From my personal experience, I can say that this kind of problems are not voxalot fault or bug. What is happening is that some VSP are changing their rules without prior or public notice, blocking registrations from services like voxalot when they are wildly known.
This is not the case right now. I have 5 DID numbers all from the same provider. The first 4 that were registered before this bug are OK, the last one doesn't register. I also tried to SIP register a different VSP (I normally use it just for outbound calls) and the same thing happens. This is not a VSP issue, it's something at Voxalot. Plus, there are too many people complaining of the same thing all of a sudden, don't you think?
Corbu' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #12
carlosalbffgomes

carlosalbffgomes is on a distinguished road

I can tell you that I've five VSP registered without any problem!
I'm using EU voxalot server, and it's fine.
I've a sixth VSP (my registration limit is 5 VSP) without registration and is working fine to call out.
So, don't you think it's strange...?
It could be something with your account. Not impossible, but...
Have you tried it with different server for testing purpose?
With me all is working fine as stated above.
Regards,

Last edited by carlosalbffgomes; 11-18-2010 at 01:02 PM.
carlosalbffgomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #13
Corbu'

Corbu' is on a distinguished road

OK, I tried again, this time with 2 different VSPs.
1st VSP > First I got the message "Pending", then instead of Registered the "-" appears. What is even stranger is that when I set the Sip Register to NO, Pending appeared again.

2nd VSP was Localphone, I had it registered with the exact settings before and it worked, they do not restrict Voxalot in any way. The registration should work but it doesn't. It is the exact scenario as above.

All active VSPs are working fine for outbound calls, dialing rules, Call forwarding, the only problem seems to be the SIP registration.

I am on the US server, I will try the EU server and see what happens.

EDIT> I switched to the EU server and the same thing happens. The VSPs that were registered are still registered, the latest ones just don't. Personally I could test all day, the result is going to be the same, there is nothing I can do more.

Martin, help please, my account number is 181974 and I am trying to SIP register the VSP called "SmartCall Claudiu".

Last edited by Corbu'; 11-18-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Corbu' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 04:51 AM   #14
tacevski

tacevski is on a distinguished road

Still getting this error.

I tried registering a number of accounts, still no success.

My account number is 866328 if anybody from Voxalot support can help, I need it working pretty urgently. I have a premium account and would just like to register a single VSP which is MyNetFone, it was working fine prior to a few days ago.
tacevski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 07:29 AM   #15
soltas

soltas is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot needs to act

Hi,

I still have this problem and I am also convinced that there is a problem at Voxalot's end, particularly after having read Corbu's response.

I have now also set the SIP provider account which never registered to "no registration", and strangely enough the registration status goes into "pending".
If this account was not registered, and I can guarantee it never was, then the change to "no registration" should not take any time at all.

The point that old accounts still work fine but apparently most new accounts cannot be registered also point into the direction of a problem at Voxalot.

I am a bit pissed, because I upgraded my Voxalot account in order to be able to register a second provider and now this does not work. If Voxalot cannot fix this or cannot prove that its not their fault, then I want do downgrade and get my money back!

Last edited by soltas; 11-19-2010 at 07:32 AM.
soltas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 07:49 AM   #16
soltas

soltas is on a distinguished road
Angry this is not funny any longer

Hi,

now I have set up another account, 1&1.de which is even in the provider list of Voxalot with good ratings and clear instructions how to set up for Voxalot.

Guess what happens!
Yes, right, it goes into "pending" and then into "-".

I really wonder whether anybody can set up a new provider account right now??????
soltas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #17
ozimarco

Location: Lower Chittering, about an hour from Perth, Western Australia
ozimarco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ozimarco

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltas View Post
I really wonder whether anybody can set up a new provider account right now??????
This is definitely a Voxalot problem. For the last couple of days I've been trying to unregister a VSP because I want to register it in another Voxalot account. It won't unregister. Even if I delete the VSP and re-enter the details with Register set to 'No', it registers straightaway, meaning that it stayed registered even though I had deleted the VSP.

I also tried to unregister another VSP and that didn't work, either.

I have sent Martin an email to attract his attention to this thread.
Billion 7800VDPX + Siemens Gigaset A580IP and Yealink T22P.

Last edited by ozimarco; 11-20-2010 at 10:38 AM.
ozimarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 02:30 AM   #18
mahyou

mahyou is on a distinguished road

Hi
I have 4 accounts with 9 VSPs and all of them have this problem. I think nobody can register, or at least registration is not valid. As a test you can enter an invalid pass word for VSP and see what happens. I am surprised why nobody answers this treat.probably voxalot's guys are sleeping or they want to close their eyes.
This can be bad reputation for voxalot and/or OpenSer also.
mahyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 05:03 AM   #19
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Guys please PM me your account numbers and I will investigate further.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #20
buzz1961au

buzz1961au is on a distinguished road
Default Pennytel not registering as well

I'm having the same problem with two pennytel accounts. Existing registrations are OK, only problem with new registrations (which worked previously). One of the two just sit there with "request sent" the other does exactly what is described in this thread.

Can we please get this fixed
buzz1961au is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
provider registration