Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-03-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
Lanh

Lanh is on a distinguished road
Default Possible Abuse of SipBroker Numbers

I don't know whether this will be considered a legitimate use of SipBroker or not but this evening there have been numerous people using the SipBroker access numbers to access the SipPhone conference system and use it as a "free" chatroom service.

Whether or not this is a legitimate use or not I am not entirely sure like I said, but I would guess that they're tying up an awful lot of lines which people use genuinely for chatting to those of us who are primarily SiP based, to do nothing other than scream abuse at each other and anybody they come across in the conference systems they are aware of as I and a few friends found out this evening.

We were eventually able to hold a discussion after hurriedly emailing a conference room on another system between ourselves.

Is this a legitimate use or is this the kind of thing that should be reported?

The rooms are accessable via SipBroker prefix *7471222 for reference.
Lanh is offline   Reply With Quote