View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
padboll

padboll is on a distinguished road

Sorry if confusing, I thought the given link would be clear enough...

The numbers I gave are related to menu items of "0 - Mailbox Options" (see link, last menu description before first note).

As written in the first note of given link/post, if you use "Temporary greetings", it overwrites the others! So, it is normal that ataboy could not ear the other messages... (but not the temporary, ok, see below)

Second point: the "special behaviour" I mentioned is related to the way to delete/reset all those messages... Which is not very obvious and may lead, as personally experienced, to a situation where you can no more ear anything! (probably what ataboy encountered too)

In my case, I had to re-record a "temporary" (menu 4) so as to erase "unavailable", "busy" and "name" messages (menu 1, 2 and 3) and, then, reset the temporary itself after hangup/recall (important!!!)...

I spent a lot of time to discover/understand this, and everything made sense when I found the given post: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post20981 (specially the notes in "About option 0, Mailbox Options")

Last edited by padboll; 11-11-2010 at 11:01 AM.
padboll is offline   Reply With Quote