View Single Post
Unread 05-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by barristernet View Post
I am a bit confused. I think I read somewhere that if your calling from a voip account calls to the access numbers are free. Is this correct? or do you have to pay to call these access number for example I have a sipgate account, will I be charged to call an access number in say USA?
In most cases calls to the access numbers are charged like any other calls by your provider (whether you call form PSTN or VoIP)

However, if SipGate supports ENum lookups, and the number you are calling has an ENum record (to my knowledge so far only Link2Voip has done this) then calls to the number will be free...

Now, if all you want, is to access SipBroker, and it is not relevant which specific number you call, and SipGate let's you dial SIP URIs, you can dial or create a speed-dial at SipGate for sip:15149089707@vgw1.link2voip.com which in turn will let you reach thE SipBroker Prompt as usual (I picked the Montreal number because I know it has an ENum record, most other Link2Voip numbers do also)....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote