View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2007, 06:54 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz1961au View Post
I would like to forward calls originating from Volxalot i.e. via my Voxalot sip address and not from one of my registered providers.

Is it possible to set this up now? Otherwise can we have an update request to add 'Voxalot' as one of the inbound proviers?

I tried useing the '--' as the inbound provider, while setup allowed this it appears to work the same 'any'.

Cheers

Mark
Well it can be done.

The way I understand it, you want to forward calls that come directly to your VoXalot account (either from another VoXalot user, someone calling SipBroker then *010-YourNumber etc., or people calling xxxxxx@voxalot.com)

Do this, set a Forwarding rule for each of your inbound providers (of course set the forward destination to VoXalot...)

Now the last rule (this has to be the one with the lowest priority, highest assigned number) can be an ANY rule to fw calls that just come to VoXalot...

In other words, when a call comes:

It checks if the call is from any of your Inbound Providers, if it isn't (it means it must be through VoXalot) it matches the last ANY rule

I hope it makes sense.... I agree it would be nice having VoXalot appear as one of the providers instead of having to set up x + 1 fw rules (eg. I have 4 inbound providers registered, 5 fw rules, last one an ANY rule)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote