View Single Post
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:29 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman View Post
Well, what I know is this;
-----
I can call other Voxalot users without problems.

The only affected calls are those that match some VSP in my Voxalot dial plan.

I can register my ATA directly with my VSP and the calls work even with Block CID Setting set to yes.

When call fails, it's the Voxalot lady voice message that says the call cannot be completed, Voxalot is not even passing the call to the VSP.

Dozens of VSPs can accept 'Block CID Setting' calls from thousands of SPA2102 units across the whole world, but Voxalot cannot.
-----
So it seems obvious it's an issue with Voxalot. It's as if Voxalot was detecting my ATA model, and if that matches SPA2102 then Voxalot require CID in order to send call to the VSP.
Or it could be that these specific devices are not sending the required info to VoXalot to complete the call when Block CID is on, in this case. Remember VoXalot is not any VSP, it is a bridge between you and multiple VSPs....

Regardless of what the problem is, it only happens with some devices (so far SPA2102 nad 3102), and it really isn't that much to worry about
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote