View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabefarns View Post
I'm not sure exactly how to configure this. I have a Nokia e61i and my VSP is Callcentric. I have 3G over AT&T. I can register with VoXaLot over 3G, but whenever I try to make a call, it simply tells me that there is no WLAN available. Perhaps I can configure a dial plan? I don't really know where to start, so if someone could help, it would be much-appreciated.
I won't be of much help, since I don't know what you need to do step by step to configure it, however, one suggestion is to try setting up CallCentric directly on its own on the phone and see if you can place calls that way....if that works at least you'll know all that needs to be done is Dial Plan configuration for VoXalot to work as well

Also see if these Nokia related setups help in any way Nokia Configuration Settings - Voxalot FAQ

Again, no familiarity with the Nokia setup, but from the message you describe this sounds relevant from the guide:
"The IAP (Internet Access Point) may need adjustment for the Voxalot entry when required -- the Truphone application takes care of roaming b/w IAPs for Truphone only"

Last edited by emoci; 03-03-2008 at 07:45 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote