View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2009, 05:15 AM   #17
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by casch View Post
Hi,

as I am to lazy to look if I still have enough (pre payed) money on my accounts, I have two Betamax providers and I am calling as long as I have money then I switch to the other one and pay on that account, which needs some time until I am able to use this again.

So - to be able to switch/change the provider in my dial plans easily,
I'd like to be able to define one provider out of my provider list (toggle field) as default-provider
and to name in my dial plans beside original, specific providers just: default-provider.

This would mean that as soon as I changed my the default-provider (in the list of my providers),
all my dial-plans would forward the calls hereafter to that other (default) provider.

Thanks,
Carl

As it stands this is relatively doable...even though not in the exact form you describe...

Simply create a Smart Call/Dial Plan rule...when you're ready to change the provider...simply edit the rule, use the drop-down box and select the new provider...you can switch back and forth as you wish...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote