View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #14
formidible

formidible is on a distinguished road

I have used Betamax clients for years without any issues. Recently I have configured Poivy and configured this as my SIP client in my Nokia E71. However I wanted to change over to Nonoh as their calling rates are better. When I tried to buy credit it said I needed to activate my mobile number. when I tried to do so it says sorry we cannot activate this number and no reason given. Consequently I cannot buy any credit for Nonoh and I tired it with a few other Betamax clients with the same result. I'm stuck with Poivy. Also I noticed that my caller ID is no longer being transmitted or received by people I call and they therefore think I am withholding my number. I have tried everything to restore my caller ID but without success. Forget customer services - they don't exist for Betamax.

I have now decided to change to Sipgate.co.uk as they offer a full professional service at very reasonable rates and full customer service. Call quality is noticeably better also. Free calls do not always equal satisfaction.
formidible is offline   Reply With Quote