View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road

I wrote this in my Smart Call ( first time, then I made the change because of the 0)

Priority: 1
Comment: Call goes through Freecall [Brazil Landlines 55]
Pattern: _xx[2-5]
Replacement: +55${EXTEN}
Enum Replacement: ${EXTEN}
Active: Yes
ENUM Lookup: No
GEO Lookup: No
Provider: Freecall - Betamax

Priority: 2
Comment: Call goes through FormulaVoip [Brazil Celphones 55]
Pattern: _xx[6-9]
Replacement: 0${EXTEN}
Enum Replacement: ${EXTEN}
Active: Yes
ENUM Lookup: No
GEO Lookup: No
Provider: FormulaVoip - Brasilian (CTBC)

This are mine, but I would like to tell you that before this I never tryed the Smart Call. SO all this are new for me.

I would like to ask you for another help, I wrote this 2 Dials Plan at Voxlot and the Voipline is at a PABX (leucotron) and I have a number that I press and I can get the VoIP line, but when I tryed to call another Voxalot user is not possible, I will write what is going on.

When I write the 6 numbers of another Voxalot - the redirection is tring to use the Cel route.
So to call another Voxalot use I need to press *010 and the Voxalot number.
But this is not working now (they change the PBAB for a simple and stupid Intelbras) and this PABX does not accept the situation, when I press the * it does not let me call, so I did some changes in Voxalot Smart Call and I could use only the 010, and even like this it does not let me call because the stupid PABX does not accept that I call a number using the 0 first.

Any ideia of what I can do to call another Voxalot user? I think that what I will need is to do something in Smart call that let me call only 6 numbers and the Smart Call will use the Voxalot provider.

I need to tell you that your Smart Calls, thouse that you wrote are very helpfull for me, but aas I´m too new in this situation I´m not able to figure out to much.

Thank you very much for you atention, time and help.

Best regards
Jose Pinto
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote