View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2007, 10:45 PM   #26
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblandford View Post
I've tried a few websites now and the number to call field is not being populated. My number is there (the one I put in the options tab of the extension). What am I doing wrong here
Hmmm... that is odd. I presume that before you click on the Call via Voxalot menu item that you have selected the phone number (ie. highlighted it in firefox as though you are going to cut'n'paste it)?

Quote:
As for having to login each time, I wonder if you can use the mobile.voxalot.com webpage to avoid this?
If you select the "Remember me" checkbox when you login, you won't be prompted to login every time.

mobile.voxalot.com works in exactly the same way... the mobile.voxalot.com codepath is exactly the same as the normal web pages; the only difference between the two is what gets rendered on the screen. So, if you don't get prompted for mobile.voxalot.com, it would be because when you originally logged on, you would have checked the "Remember me" field. Does that make sense?

--
craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote