View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2007, 01:37 AM   #9
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough
Default Voxalot to Voxalot dropped calls when calling between 2xGXP2000, 2nd reg. on HT-496

Martin, I am experiencing a similar problem with just one particular account which may or may not be related.

When I call from my Account (VoxAcc_A for reference) to the other Account (VoxAcc_B), the other party hears the call ring, picks up and we get 2 way conversation.

In the reverse scenario, VoxAcc_B calls VoxAcc_A, I hear the phone ring, but when I pick up I hear silence. At the other end, when VoxAcc_B initiates the call, their screen displays Error Code 513 (Message too large) and promptly drops the call.
SIP Response class5 - voip-info.org

The SIP devices at either end are :

Quote:
VoxAcc_A - GS GXP-2000, and HT-496, Port 1 in either case registered to the same Voxalot account, behind the same Router (Linksys WRT54GS). All channels are using different SIP/RTP ports. Both devices using latest firmware.
Quote:
VoxAcc_B - GXP-2000, Port 1 registered to Voxalot, and I believe is not behind NAT, but is connected to open internet, using previous to last firmware.
I found out that if the GXP2000 registered on VoxAcc_A is turned off, then we can establish 2 way conversation either way (GXP2000_B to HT-496_A)

I also have no problem receiving calls and establishing 2 way conversation with other Voxalot accounts not using a GXP2000.

If VoxAcc_B calls a VSP account registered in VoxAcc_A via Sipbroker or a corresponding account with that VSP, then the problem does not show up.

Would it be OK if I PM you the 2 account numbers in question and perhaps you can take a look at the logs, if it's not too much trouble ?

Thanks
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote