View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2006, 04:23 AM   #7
Jorge

Jorge is on a distinguished road

What about EasyPABX? (edit: when I posted this, I had not actually tried. But now I did and it really works, although sometimes my password was appearently not saved)
Quote:
In this scenario NO ONE have an hardware ATA.
In this scenario no broadband internet, website portals or ATA would be involved:

In EasyPABX you configure two DDIs, one of which is a local DID (or a Voxalot account) used for incoming calls, pointing to a DISA extension in which you get a second dial tone after entering a PIN number. Your call is then routed to a LCR which uses the other DDI which is your outbound provider (Voipbuster, Wengo...).
Quote:
1- Can a Person A call a local Access Number in his country A (for exemple an acces number in Canada-Quebec city)
If your inbound DDI is your Voxalot number, then it should be callable via SIP Broker. Otherwise you can get your own DID.
Quote:
3- ENTER USERNAME/PASSWORD of a VOIP provider (for example Wengo, VoipStunt) AND the PSTN phone number of the person B
I guess you cannot do that, but you can set your own password and easypabx will keep your provider settings.
Quote:
DISA is a function that will give the caller a new dial tone and allow them to dial a new number.

Last edited by Jorge; 08-11-2006 at 07:45 AM.
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote