View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2009, 03:52 AM   #1
DonJuane

DonJuane is on a distinguished road
Default Need CallWithUs out for all calls; nothing special

I spent several days on this and my head is about to crack. I got CallCentric configured sending inbound calls over to my new Voxalot FREE account. I have configured my SPA2102 to communicate with my Voxalot account, talking with my voicemail, etc. And when I dial my CallCentric DID local phone number from a "land line", my phone attached to the SPA2102 actually rings (faint, pass out).

But when I try to dial out, I get an error recording from Call Centric saying I do not have a dialing plan (only incoming). True! But I have configured another provider as CallWithUs on Voxalot provider list and I can't seem to find a way to default all my outbound calls out of my phone through Voxalot to the CallWithUs. How can I do this? I see a lot of talk about doing it with a calling plan but I can't seem to find how to do it. I just want to be able to dial local area codes, 214, 817, 972, 469 and long distance and international as much like they work on my regular verizon "land line" phone as possible.

Thanks in advance!
DonJuane is offline   Reply With Quote