View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
visserronald

visserronald is on a distinguished road
Default Call on Betamax usernames

Hi,

I recently bought a Siemens Gigaset C470 IP, and started configurating it a couple of days ago. In the configuration of the C470 IP, I can use in total 6 VoIP providers. 2 of them are already in use at the moment (Budgetphone; Dutch VoIP provider, in use for incoming calls only, and poivY, one of the Betamax companies, for as well incoming, as outgoing calls).

This al works perfectly but there is just one thing, I still would like to do; phone with my C470 IP, on Betamax usernames (I use the phone, the other side the pc). I found out this is possible via Voxalot so I signed up today. I signed up with Voxalot, put the poivY settings in 'Voice Service Provider' and added Voxalot as a third provider in the C470 IP. Made a test call to one of my friends, and it all worked (only had to pay a few Eurocents, as poivY reported that I exceeded the FUP, but I already found out on the forum, that this is a complete other problem!). BTW I am using the standard Voxalot dial plan '999'. I did not make any changes or adjustments there.

But now...I have to make some settings to be able to call Betamax usernames. Read a lot about it on the forum already, but it isn't 100% clear to me, what I need to do, to get it working. I want to call one friend of mine, who is using poivY as well, and another friend is using Freecall (another Betamax company).

Can somebody help me a little further with this?

Regards,

Ronald
visserronald is offline   Reply With Quote