View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvh View Post
All three sip URIs work fine using the echo test. They also work via Enum. They are name@myasteriskurl. I then have an incoming route for each name. All three are set up the same. That is why I can not figure out what is wrong. I connected to the asterisk CLI and I do not see anything coming in when I test the two aliases that are not working via SipBroker.
Why the aliases are not working puzzles me too then....can you think of any significant difference between the one line that works and the other two that do not ??

On a sidenote, if the numbers are already setup for ENum, you do know you can just call any SipBroker access number, and then dial the number (which has been setup for ENum) directly in CountryCode-Number format and have it ring, without having to go through the trouble of getting an alias

Make sure the ENum record is showing up right before trying the above SIPBroker - ENUM Lookup
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote