View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2008, 06:44 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelcom View Post
I successfully registered to a sip provider via Voxalot and I was receiving calls every day. Suddenly everytime somebody calls my voip in number he receives the message: "Sorry the number you have called cannot be connected please try again". The status of the Voip Server Provider List is "registered". The most strange think is that if I connect that VSP directly with my ATA without registering to Voxalot the calls are completed but if I connect this VSP via Voxalot I receive this error message even though the status of connection is "registered". This situation started a few days ago but I haven't change any settings lately. All other VSP works perfectly. Does anyone have any idea on whta't going on?

thanks in advance and sorry for my broken English.

kind regards
gelcom
from Brazil

One thing to try,is to completely remove/delete the provider from the registered list on VoXalot, give a few hours then add it again and see if anything changes....

How long did this setup work for?
Are you by any chance Call Forwarding calls that come in to this provider somewhere else, try turning that off just in case....
Which provider is it?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote