View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2007, 08:50 PM   #2
roman1

roman1 is on a distinguished road

Call forwarding time rules were incorrect by an hour since long time ago. I did not pay much attention to it though because I was thinking it was because of daylight saving time. I don't know how it is now.

The biggest problem is that the whole call forwarding is not working right since the beginning of this week at least.
Initially I was thinking to run some tests and let you guys know what scenarios do not work but then I gave up. It was very unpredictable.

Anyway, few things I clearly noticed about unconditional call forwarding to PSTN number. Maybe we can start with this first.
1) If I call my Voxalot number through Sipbroker PSTN gateway unconditional call forwarding works.
2) If I dial my PSTN number linked to the same Voxalot account through a service provider (registered provider) the call immediately goes to the voicemail.
3) If I dial my IpKall PSTN number which has SIP forwarding to my Voxalot account, the unconditional call forwarding works.

So, I guess the problem is with registered providers at least. Once it will be resolved then we can try conditional call forwarding.

Thanks.
roman1 is offline   Reply With Quote